Adapting InTeGrate Materials to Best Effect
Tuesday, October 13, 2015
Leader: Anne Egger
This event has already taken place. See the recording below.
Resources, including presentation slides and the Screencast recording
Were you able to attend the webinar? If so, we'd appreciate getting your feedback!
Interested in using InTeGrate materials, but not sure where to start? Join us for this webinar, led by Anne Egger (Central Washington University), to learn about how to effectively utilize InTeGrate materials in your classroom. The webinar will highlight recently developed, thoroughly tested, data-rich activities that provide learning outcomes, embedded assessment tools, and instructor stories from a variety of institution types.
Goals:The goals of this webinar are to:
- Familiarize you with InTeGrate' guiding principles and how they are manifest in the materials;
- Help you envision how to incorporate the guiding principles into your existing course;
- Introduce you to resources to help you incorporate the materials into your course.
Time - 10:00 am Pacific | 11:00 am Mountain | 12:00 pm Central | 1:00 pm Eastern
Duration - 1 hour
Format - Online web presentation via Adobe Connect web conference software with questions and discussion.
Registration - Registration for this event is now closed.
Please email Monica Bruckner (mbruckne AT carleton.edu) if you have any questions about this event.
References and Resources
- View the Presentation slides (PowerPoint 2007 (.pptx) 3.6MB Oct13 15) from this webinar.
- Explore the collection of published InTeGrate materials and learn how you can adapt them for your class.
- Teaching for a Sustainable Future in Undergraduate Courses provides information and tips for incorporating sustainability topics into the classroom.
- Explore different teaching methods and see example activities in Pedagogy in Action.
View the Screencast Recording
(Note: You may want to skip 43:40-57:30 - participants broke into small groups for an activity and their conversations were not recorded)