Earth Education for Sustainable Societies
October 14-16, 2019
Carleton College, Northfield, MN
The application deadline for this workshop has passed.
Expanding Your Horizons (EYH), A Hands-On STEM Conference for Middle School Girls and their Parents, held April 20, 2019 in the Jacobs Science Building on the campus of the University of Kentucky in Lexington, Kentucky
This workshop is an opportunity for thought leaders to come together and identify high-priority and exciting ideas for moving forward from the foundation built by InTeGrate Project to strengthen Earth education. Bringing together those from within and outside of the geoscience education community, including those focused on teaching, research, and outreach, the workshop is designed to inspire diverse ideas for future work and provide a venue for new and diverse groups to envision and share ideas for new approaches and directions to address issues of sustainability through learning about the Earth.
- Lisa Gilbert, Williams College
- Rachel Teasdale, California State University Chico
- Cathy Manduca, Carleton College
- Felicia Davis, Clark Atlanta University
- Margie Turin, Columbia University
- Hannah Scherer, Virginia Tech
- Rory McFadden, Gustavus Adolphus College
- Mintesinot Jiru, Coppin State University
Funding provided by National Science Foundation award #1933699 to L. Gilbert (PI) at Williams College and C. Manduca (co-PI) at Carleton College.