Here's what you need to do to get reimbursed (up to $500 per participant) for your travel after participating in the workshop:
- Fill out the Carleton reimbursement form (Excel 23kB Oct17 19) and send it, with your original receipts, to Sandy Lynn-Proshek (slynnproshek AT carleton DOT edu; Carleton College W-SERC, 1 N. College St., Northfield, MN 55057)
- For airfare, e-receipts are sufficient.
- For mileage, we need Google maps or MapQuest documentation of travel distance.
- Parking, ground transportation, and meals are reimbursable with original receipts. Just a reminder that alcohol is not covered in our grant reimbursement.
- Make sure we have a current W-9 (Acrobat (PDF) 129kB Oct17 19) on file for you. If we don't, or if it needs updating, please complete and send it to Sandy Lynn-Proshek.
- Please allow 4 weeks for check processing once your request has been received.
Carleton College, W-SERC
One North College St
Northfield, MN 55057
Attn: Sandy Lynn-Proshek
If you have any questions don't hesitate to give SERC a call at 507-222-4368.