Change Agent Checklist
By June 3, 2019
- Working as a team:
- Make your team poster for the workshop, using the 2019 poster template (PowerPoint 2007 (.pptx) 219kB Apr25 19).
- Note: if members of your team are at different institutions, you have the option of making one poster for your team or one poster for each institution. If you have any questions about this, please ask Carol Ormand.
- Upload your poster so that we can print it for you.
- For each institution:
- Work with your institutional research team to collect your course outcomes data, using the 2019 outcomes data template -- we will send it to you via email.
- Upload your course outcomes data.
By June 17, 2019
- Working as a team:
- Prepare 3 slides about your team's greatest accomplishments.
- To celebrate the accomplishments that you have achieved, on Thursday afternoon we will have a session where each Change Agent Team will have the opportunity to highlight what you are proudest of, related to your work on this project. Each team will have 3 minutes (4 minutes if your team has two institutions) to tell everyone -- all of the Change Agents from both cohorts, the institutional administrators, and the project team -- about your key accomplishment(s). This session will be followed by the ice cream social.
- Upload your teams' slides
Before the workshop
- Read the document we send you, which will be a collection of your answers to the registration questions about sustaining your work beyond the end of this project.
- Read the team profiles that are associated with your working group. You have an email detailing what your group is and which teams are highest priority for you to read.
Things to bring with you
- Your outcomes data file
- Your slides about your team's accomplishments
- A laptop
After the Workshop
How Do I Get Reimbursed?
Please keep all receipts of expenses you incur travel to and from the workshop. You do not need to worry about receipts for your flight or hotel, as those have been covered by the SAGE 2YC grant. Following the workshop, please email Sarah Woodyard, firstname.lastname@example.org a list of your reimbursable expenses in the Change Agent Reimbursement Form.docx (Microsoft Word 2007 (.docx) 16kB Jun18 19) (i.e. ground transportation, parking etc.) along with scanned copies of your receipts. Please be sure to scan each receipt individually and attach each of them as separate files. She will also need you to email your home address to verify it matches what is on file. For your reference please consult the William and Mary Travel Policy. While meals are included in the workshop, on Friday, June 21, 2019 lunch and dinner is not included. Please note we have allocated up to $40.00 for lunch and dinner on Friday, June 21, 2019. You do not need a receipt for these two meals.
William and Mary allows Sarah to sign the travel authorization form and approve the travel expense report on behalf of travelers who are not on campus. Please include the following signature authority language (given below in blue) when you send your reimbursement request.
Signature Authority Language:
"I delegate approval authority of my expense report to Sarah Woodyard to accept on my behalf."
Please email Sarah your travel reimbursement request and scanned receipts soon as possible following the workshop, no later than July 9. Reimbursements will be processed in the order they are received. It typically takes around 5 weeks for the reimbursement to be processed.