This is the fourth in a series of face-to-face workshops that will bring the SAGE 2YC Cohort 1 Change Agents together during the course of this four-year project. It is also the second workshop involving administrators from the Change Agents' institutions.
This workshop is designed to bring the Change Agents together with the project personnel to share expertise and experience; explore evidence-based practices to improve student success, broaden participation in the geosciences, and facilitate professional pathways of students in the geosciences; and generate action plans for the coming year. The workshop will include presentations, group discussions, Change Agent and campus administrator team work sessions, and opportunities for individual consultations with workshop leaders.
- Learn about the work of other Change Agents and teams
- Learn more about aspects of the three major strands of the project
- Review results from and discuss interpretations of course outcomes measures with each other and with campus administrators
- Revise and share action plans
- Discuss and plan for project sustainability
- Continue to build the project community