TITLE: What does the geoscience landscape look like in the Badger State?
DATE: November 3, 2017
LOCATION: UW Fond du Lac
Registration Deadline: DATE: October 16, 2017
The second in a series of workshops conducted by the Wisconsin Change Agents (Supporting and Advancing Geoscience in Two-Year Colleges) will focus on the following activities.
1. Identify the current state of the academic "geoscience landscape" within our region.
- Explore how we can best direct the resources of our region toward furthering the goals of the 2YC Change Agents Project.
2. Understand the transfer process between 2 year and 4 year institutions of higher educations within the UW system and discover ways we can enhance that transfer process.
- Mel Johnson, UW-Manitowoc, 920-683-4729, email@example.com
- Keith West, UW-Marinette, 715-735-4300 x4352, firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like further information about the workshop, please contact one of conveners listed above.
Disclaimer: Any opinions, findings, conclusions or recommendations expressed in this website are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily reflect the views of the National Science Foundation.