PaSSAGE to Student Success in Florida 2YCs
This event has already occurred.
Friday, November 4, 2016 at Daytona State College Institute of Marine and Environmental Studies Daytona Beach, Florida
The PArtnership to Support, Strengthen and Advance Geoscience Education (PaSSAGE) in Florida 2YCs is a network of 2YC geoscience faculty who meet annually to discuss and explore best practices and engage in collegial conversations and inquiry around geoscience topics of mutual interests.
The Mission of PaSSAGE is to build a platform that supports a multi-year collaboration between faculty within community college institutions who share a vision to effect change and improvement within 2YC geoscience courses, programs, and departments using evidence-based practices.
- Identify and leverage each other's knowledge, strengths and experiences as a means to overcome challenges and issues associated with geoscience course and/or program development
- Provide professional-development opportunities unique to the needs of geoscience faculty
- Cultivate evaluation strategies to monitor the progressive effectiveness of the PaSSAGE on student, course, and program success
- Debra W. Woodall, PhD, Daytona State College (Debra.Woodall@DaytonaState.edu)
- Karen Braley, Daytona State College (Karen.Braley@DaytonaState.edu)
If you would like further information about the workshop, please contact one of conveners listed above.
Disclaimer: Any opinions, findings, conclusions or recommendations expressed in this website are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily reflect the views of the National Science Foundation.