Plan, Design, and Convene a Workshop
On the Cutting Edge encompasses more than ten years experience of designing and implementing professional development workshops and webinars. Participant feedback has indicated that these workshops were effective in learning about new topics and active learning methods, enabled real-time collaboration and networking, built a community of like-minded educators, and disseminated results through the use of the website. The pages in this module, developed by the Cutting Edge Leaders, Webteam, and Evaluators, are designed to provide advice and support for people designing, planning, and executing workshops that follow on the On the Cutting Edge model.
This module has resources to guide you as you...
- Choose Strong Co-Leaders,
- Design your Workshop,
- Utilize the Website and Tools,
- Recruit Participants and Publicize the Workshop
- Tips for Building the Workshop Website, including a Style Guide to help with formatting
- A guide to maximize the various Uses of the Website
- Copyright Pointers