Discoveries from Mars: Using a Planetary Perspective to Enhance Undergraduate Geoscience Courses
Resources for teaching using discoveries from Mars
- Searchable collection of Internet resources.
- Searchable and browsable collection of activities and assignments that we are currently building. Check back often for new additions!
- A collection of visualizations relating to Mars.
- A list of catalyst ideas to stimulate your thinking about how Mars discoveries could be integrated into a variety of undergraduate courses.
- View a list of PowerPoint and poster presentations from our workshop in April 2006 or the program from the April 2006 workshop, held at the Mars Space Flight Facility at Arizona State University, on using Mars data to enhance undergraduate geoscience courses.
Join the discussion
Join our email list to take part in discussions with colleagues who are interested in teaching with a planetary perspective. The email list began with the participants of the April 2006 Cutting Edge workshop on using Mars data to enhance undergraduate geoscience courses.