Resources from InTeGrate
Resources from SAGE 2YC
- Asai, D. (2019) To learn inclusion skills, make it personal. Nature, 565, 537.
- Bernard, R. E., & Cooperdock, E. H. (2018). No progress on diversity in 40 years. Nature Geoscience, 11, 292–295.
- Carabajal, I. G., Marshall, A. M., & Atchison, C. L. (2017). A synthesis of instructional strategies in geoscience education literature that address barriers to inclusion for students with disabilities. Journal of Geoscience Education, 65(4), 531-541.
- Callahan, C. N., LaDue, N. D., Baber, L. D., Sexton, J., van der Hoeven Kraft, K. J., & Zamani-Gallaher, E. M. (2017). Theoretical perspectives on increasing recruitment and retention of underrepresented students in the geosciences. Journal of Geoscience Education, 65(4), 563-576.
- Collette, K., Armstrong, S., & Simonian Bean, C. (2018). Supporting Students Facing Mental Health Challenges. University of Michigan Center for Teaching and Learning Occasional Paper, 38.
- Jolly, E.J., P.B. Campbell, L. Perlman (2004). Engagement, Capacity and Continuity: A Trilogy for Student Success. A Report Commissioned by the GE Foundation.
- Sherman-Morris, K., & McNeal, K. S. (2016). Understanding perceptions of the geosciences among minority and nonminority undergraduate students. Journal of Geoscience Education, 64(2), 147-156.
- Tsui, L. (2007). Effective strategies to increase diversity in STEM fields: A review of the research literature. The Journal of Negro Education, 76, 555-581.
- Wolfe, B. A., & Riggs, E. M. (2017). Macrosystem analysis of programs and strategies to increase underrepresented populations in the geosciences. Journal of Geoscience Education, 65(4), 577-593.
Related Workshops and Sessions