Before January 20:
- Ensure you are able to access the Participant Workspace. You will need to have and be logged in to your SERC account to access this space. Contact Monica (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you are unable to access the workspace. Zoom details are on this page.
- Complete Pre-workshop assignments outlined within the workspace.
Day 1: History & Getting Started on Module Development, January 20, 10 a.m.-3 p.m CST.
Day 2, Refining Core Ideas & Drafting Module, January 27, 10 a.m.-3 p.m CDT.
Day 3, Feb 10, 12 p.m.-4:00 p.m. CDT: Reviewing Complete Drafts, Planning Your Pilots & Team Learning, Dissemination that Supports You & EDDIE Community
12:00 - 12:10 p.m. CST - Response to Roadcheck (Cailin)
Resources for you:
- Overview page for this workshop - includes timeline (scroll down)
- Expectations page for this workshop includes general process for creating modules
- Development Timeline includes specific timeline and instructions for this co-hort
12:10-1:20 p.m. CST - Peer Review (Andrew)
1:20-1:40 p.m. CST - Break, take notes for yourself
1:40 p.m.-2:00 p.m. CST - Planning for your Class, Jam Board (Tom, Sarah)
- Rusty, Robin, Chip, Samantha, Dan M. (start on slide 1, use yellow on all slides)
- Alanna, Mary Lofton, Adriana, Frederico, John O. (start on slide 2, use light green (2nd from right) on all slides)
- David Cordie, Dan F., Caitlyn (start on slide 3, use pink on all slides)
- Peder Nelson, Mauri, Jill, Mary Mulcahy, Katrina (start on slide 4, use orange on all slides)
2:00-2:05 p.m. CST Reflect on Planning for Class session notes/discussions and how you might apply it to your teaching
- EDDIE cohort 3 timeline reminder.pptx (PowerPoint 2007 (.pptx) 1.4MB Feb10 22)
- Module Development Timeline and Expectations
- Instructor Stories Collection (as examples)
- Instructor Story Form also linked from the timeline page
2:25-2:40 p.m. CST Planning Team meetings & Pilots (Co-Working Groups) (Andrew)
- Make sure your team knows pilot timing
- Group 1: Peder Nelson, Russanne Low, Adriana Perez, Dax
- Group 2: Mauri & Jill Pelto, Daniel Maxbauer, Mary Lofton, Tadhg Moore, Mary Mulcahy, Catherine
- Group 3: Katrina Henry, Gaston (Chip) Small, Alanna Lecher, Caitlyn Hall, Tom
- Group 4: Federico Sinche, Samantha Andrews, Dan Ferandez, Sarah
- Group 5: Robin Collins, David Cordie, Andrew
2:40-3:00 p.m. CST - Community building opportunities, Wrap up, End of workshop survey (Dax)
3:00-4:00 p.m. CST - Work time or small group interest group time, as needed
- R Studio small group