Colorado School of Mines
Golden, Colorado, June 16-18, 2014
2 days of field trips and short courses before and after the meeting
***Registration and Abstract Deadline was Friday, May 2***
This Forum will provide an informal and interactive venue for discussing important frontiers, new ideas, and current research in structural geology and tectonics. The Forum will also provide opportunities to discuss effective teaching of structural geology and tectonics, including integrating research with teaching. The three-day Forum will be bracketed by two optional days of workshops and field trips. Although the Forum is aimed at professional geologists, we encourage advanced graduate students to attend.
This is the 3rd Structural Geology and Tectonics Forum. The prior two successful meetings were held at the University of Wisconsin, Madison, in May 2010 and and at Williams College in June 2012. The 2012 Forum brought together over 100 structural geologists.
Go to Forum Overview.
- Yvette Kuiper and Chuck Kluth (Colorado School of Mines)
- Paul Karabinos (Williams College)
- Basil Tikoff (University of Wisconsin)
- Katherine Boggs (Mount Royal University)
- Christie Rowe (McGill University)
- Eric Erslev (Colorado State University)
- John Weber (Grand Valley State University)
- Barbara Tewksbury (Hamilton College)
- Wes Buchanan and Ben Frieman (Colorado School of Mines)
- Mary Carr (Colorado School of Mines)
- Hal Bosbyshell (West Chester University)
- Emily Peterman (Bowdoin College)
- Saad Haq (Purdue University)
Questions? Please contact Yvette Kuiper (email@example.com)