Colorado School of Mines
Golden, Colorado, June 16-18, 2014
2 days of field trips and short courses before and after the meeting
***Registration and Abstract Deadline was Friday, May 2***
This Forum will provide an informal and interactive venue for discussing important frontiers, new ideas, and current research in structural geology and tectonics. The Forum will also provide opportunities to discuss effective teaching of structural geology and tectonics, including integrating research with teaching. The three-day Forum will be bracketed by two optional days of workshops and field trips. Although the Forum is aimed at professional geologists, we encourage advanced graduate students to attend.
This is the 3rd Structural Geology and Tectonics Forum. The prior two successful meetings were held at the University of Wisconsin, Madison, in May 2010 and and at Williams College in June 2012. The 2012 Forum brought together over 100 structural geologists.
Go to Forum Overview.
- Matty Mookerjee (Sonoma State University)
- Yvette Kuiper (Colorado School of Mines)
- Paul Karabinos (Williams College)
- Steve Wojtal (Oberlin College)
- Katherine Boggs (Mount Royal University)
- Sarah Roeske (UC Davis)
- Christie Rowe(McGill University)
- Saad Haq (Purdue University)
- Kurt Burmeister (U. of the Pacific)
- Barbara Tewksbury (Hamilton College)
- Taylor Swain (SSU undergraduate Student)
- Allison Severson (Colorado School of Mines)
- Sarah Gillespie (SSU, Conference & Event Specialist)
- Emily Peterman (Bowdoin College)
- Hal Bosbyshell (West Chester University)
- Juk Bhattacharyya (University of Wisconsin, Whitewater)
Questions? Please contact Yvette Kuiper (firstname.lastname@example.org)