This collection of digital resources includes web sites that can be useful for teaching and learning structural geology at the undergraduate level.
We invite you to contribute internet resources that are useful for teaching structural geology at the undergraduate level, whether they relate specifically to teaching structural geology or simply provide support for teaching structural geology.
Subject: Structural Geology
- 170 matches General/Other
- Folds/Faults/Ductile Shear Zones
- Geophysics and Structural Geology Earthquakes/Seismic Reflection Profiling
- Microstructures, Deformation Mechanisms, Fabrics
- Modeling Structural Processes
- Regional Structural/Tectonic Activity
- Rheology/Behavior of Materials
- Stress/Strain/Strain Analysis
- Structural Visualizations Maps/Air Photos/Images/Cross Sections/Projections
Results 1 - 10 of 284 matches
Exploring the Grand Canyon, USA Virtual Field Trip part of SERC Web Resource Collection
Structural Geology e-learning modules part of SERC Web Resource Collection
Shear zones and crustal blocks of southern India part of SERC Web Resource Collection
The importance of spatial thinking for geoscience education: Insights from the crossroads of geoscience and cognitive science part of SERC Print Resource Collection
This paper uses "a day in the life of a field geologist" as a means to explore the spatial skills used by geoscientists on a regular basis, the cognitive skills that ...
Surface Creep on California Faults part of SERC Web Resource Collection
Visible Geology: an interactive visualization program for creating and exploring geologic block models part of SERC Web Resource Collection
PPP Kinamatic Solution for the Great Tohoku Earthquake, M9.0 part of SERC Web Resource Collection
Honshu Mw=9 Earthquake 11 March 2011 part of SERC Web Resource Collection
USArray GMV for Near East Coast OF Honshu, Japan Event part of SERC Web Resource Collection