The Community of Earth Educators
There are a variety of ways you can participate in the community.
- Join the National Association of Geoscience Teachers. NAGT works to foster improvement in the teaching of the Earth sciences at all levels of formal and informal instruction, to emphasize the cultural significance of the Earth sciences and to disseminate knowledge in this field to the general public.
- Join the Teach the Earth community, sign up for other email lists and other project communities such as InTeGrate
- Post to the Teach the Earth Discussion Board
- Explore face-to-face and virtual event opportunities including the Earth Educators Rendezvous
- Apply to be a content editor for Teach the Earth.
Many of the of the projects within Teach the Earth provide mechanisms for contribution. You can also contribute
- activity and course descriptions
- details about a degree program
- program descriptions for supporting underrepresented groups in geoscience (through InTeGrate)
- an Earth education project site to the general Teach the Earth collections.
If you have other materials that you would like to contribute to the Teach the Earth portal, leave us feedback and we can work with you to find the best way to incorporate your materials.
Find peers engaged in the community.
Results 1 - 10 of 18332 matches
The University of Texas at Austin