The Community of Earth Educators
There are a variety of ways you can participate in the community.
- Join the National Association of Geoscience Teachers. NAGT works to foster improvement in the teaching of the Earth sciences at all levels of formal and informal instruction, to emphasize the cultural significance of the Earth sciences and to disseminate knowledge in this field to the general public.
- Join the Teach the Earth community, sign up for other email lists and other project communities such as InTeGrate
- Post to the Teach the Earth Discussion Board
- Explore face-to-face and virtual event opportunities including the Earth Educators Rendezvous
- Apply to be a content editor for Teach the Earth.
Many of the of the projects within Teach the Earth provide mechanisms for contribution. You can also contribute
- activity and course descriptions
- details about a degree program (through Building Strong Geoscience Departments)
- program descriptions for supporting underrepresented groups in geoscience (through InTeGrate)
- an Earth education project site to the general Teach the Earth collections.
Find peers engaged in the community.
Results 1 - 10 of 23176 matches
Academic and Faculty Support Center, University of Kansas Main Campus
Ben Wolfe is currently the Director of the Academic and Faculty Support Center at the University of Kansas, Edward Campus. He also holds a teaching faculty appointment in the Professional Science ...
Environmental Studies, The Evergreen State College
Jean MacGregor: I am a Senior Scholar at the Washington Center for Improving the Quality of Undergraduate Education at The Evergreen State College, where I also teach and supervise theses in the ...
Hector Mora Paez
Geology, Columbian Geological Survey
Geology, University of Puerto Rico-Mayaguez
Science, Northwest Florida State College
Old Dominion University
North Carolina State University
Truman State University