InTeGrate Research Team Meeting
June 14-18, 2015
Carleton College, Northfield, MN
Please plan on arriving for the opening reception dinner Sunday evening. The meeting will end by 3 p.m. on Thursday.
Travel and Logistical Information
- Travel and Logistics
- Please inform us of your travel submission form by Friday, May 22, 2015
- Travel Reimbursement (Deadline: August 31, 2015)
- Participant List
David McConnell, North Carolina State University
Elizabeth Nagy-Shadman, Pasadena City College
Mark Abolins, Middle Tennessee State University
Nicholas Allmendinger, Pierce College, District 11
Christopher Berg, University of West Georgia
Doug Czajka, North Carolina State University
Bill Hansen, Worcester State University
Andrij Horodysky, Hampton University
Daren Nelson, University of North Carolina, Pembroke
Laura Rademacher, University of the Pacific
Mathieu Richaud, California State University, Fresno
Tiffany Rivera, Westminster College (UT)
Lauren Waterworth, Appalachian State University
- Participant Checklist
- Watch one (or both) of the screencasts of the two webinars that introduce InTeGrate modules. The Feb. 13 2015 webinar http://serc.carleton.edu/integrate/workshops/2yc_webinar/index.html has presentation from authors of the Climate of Change module and the Mineral Resources module. The April 10 2015 webinar http://serc.carleton.edu/integrate/workshops/2yc_webinar3/index.html has presentations from authors of the Climate of Change module (different author than Feb. 13 presentation), the Hurricanes module and the Map your Hazards module. Although the Feb webinar was aimed at 2YC faculty and the April webinar was aimed at 4YCU faculty, they are very similar.
- Investigate IRB procedures at your own institution and come with information about what is required.
- Review assigned module (see workshop agenda) and prepare to teach one unit
- Bring the syllabus of the relevant course as well as handouts, exams, etc.
- Bring a laptop.