Here's what you need to do to get reimbursed for your travel:
- Fill out the Carleton reimbursement form (Excel 29kB Jan11 17) and send it, with your original receipts, to MJ Davenport (email@example.com; Carleton College W-SERC, 1 N. College St., Northfield, MN 55057)
- For airfare, e-receipts are sufficient.
- For mileage, we need Google maps or MapQuest documentation of travel distance.
- Parking, ground transportation and meals, will be reimbursed with original receipts. Just a reminder that alcohol is not covered in our grant reimbursement.
- Make sure we have a current W-9 (Acrobat (PDF) 71kB Feb28 07) on file for you. If we don't, or if it needs updating, please complete and send it to MJ Davenport.
- Please allow 4 weeks for check processing once your request has been received.
Carleton College, W-SERC
One North College St
Northfield, MN 55057
Attn: MJ Davenport
If you have any questions don't hesitate to give SERC a call at 507-222-4368.