The fourth annual Earth Educators' Rendezvous is just one month away!
- Do you have your lodging booked? Check out the housing options on the Travel and Lodging page. Blocks begin to be released on June 14.
- Want to guarantee you get an Earth Educators' Rendezvous t-shirt in your size? Make sure to pre-order by June 15. This year's t-shirt depicts the Rendezvous logo as a rising sun against the backdrop of rolling hills with sunflowers. Pre-order by June 15.
- There are still a few seats left for Sunday's pre-Rendezvous field trip to the Konza Prairie Long Term Ecological Research Site. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to be added.
- New Events Added to the Program!
- Join us for a special Thursday lunchtime roundtable discussion with our plenary speaker, Dorothy Barnett, and Assistant Director of the Climate + Energy Project, Rachel Myslivy, in the 3rd floor mezzanine of KU's DeBruce Center. Feel free to bring your lunch.
- Make note of a new addition to Tuesday's listing of concurrent roundtable discussions: Developing Student Collaborative and Interdisciplinary Leadership Capacity to Address Wicked Problems.
- Want to learn more about NAGT publications, the people behind them, and how to contribute? Join us for the NAGT Meet the Editors event during the Wednesday poster session.
- From our "Tuesday Night at the Museum" to "Thursday's 59th Annual Lawrence Sidewalk Sale," the Rendezvous Evening Activities offer an opportunity to engage with KU's history and community science, network with friends at a number of socials, or recoup from a day of brain overload with some retail therapy.
- Seats are still available in many of the Rendezvous morning workshops. Please let your friends and colleagues know about the Rendezvous and encourage them to attend. Registration is open until early July.
Additional information on badge check in and program updates will be forthcoming. We look forward to seeing everyone next month in Lawrence!