- The daily registration fee covers all events (including morning workshops) except the pre- and post-Rendezvous field trips.
- Morning workshops have limited space so you must select yours as part of your registration. Register early to ensure a spot!
- Afternoon events (mini workshops, plenaries, poster and oral sessions, and teaching demonstrations) are open to everyone who has registered for that day.
- Participants are responsible for their own meals and accommodations (room blocks are available at a discounted rate).
- If you wish to contribute an abstract you must submit an abstract in addition to registering for the Rendezvous.
Early registration deadline: May 1, 2018
Standard registration deadline: July 4, 2018
2018 Registration Fees*
|By May 1
|After May 1
|1 day||2 day||3 day||4/5 day||1 day||2 day||3 day||4/5 day|
|NAGT member fee||$125||$250||$375||$500||$225||$350||$475||$600|
*Cancellation policy: Registration cancellations must be made in writing to Krista Herbstrith (kherbstr @ carleton.edu). Cancellations received by May 1, 2018 will receive a full refund minus a $30 processing fee. Cancellations after May 1 and up to June 15 will receive a full refund minus a $100 processing fee. No refunds will be given after the cancellation deadline of June 15th, 2018.
A limited number of travel stipends are available for those in need of funds.
Registration DiscountsNote: No refunds or adjustments will be issued for discounts not applied during the registration process.
- NAGT Members — new & current NAGT Members receive a $100 discount off the standard registration fee. Join NAGT before registering to receive a discount on your Rendezvous registration.
- Working Meeting Participants — Concurrent Working Meeting participants are eligible for a $20 per paid day (up to $80 max) registration discount.
If you have any difficulty with the registration process, please contact Krista Herbstrith (kherbstr at carleton.edu)