By May 21:
- Read about the workshop logistics and travel, so that you can plan your trip to Duluth.
- Register for the workshop: Note that all accepted applicants need to register, and the registration form is not the same form as the application form that you have already filled out.
- Pay Workshop/Field Trip Registration Fee using the online payment form, if you did not do so at the time you filled out the registration form.
- Reserve a room in one of the conference hotels -- after May 21, the block of rooms will be released. Please be sure to reserve early if you plan to stay in one of these hotels. See the logistics page for details about hotels.
By June 1:
- Make your lodging and travel arrangements.
Please note that you are responsible for making your own lodging arrangements. Lodging Information
- Complete Travel Information Form so that we know when you are coming and going.
Before arriving at the workshop:
- Download the Medical Emergency Information Form, complete it, and bring it with you to the workshop in a sealed envelope. We will open the envelope and read the form only in the case of a medical emergency during the workshop.