Receiving Your Stipend

If you have been awarded a workshop stipend, here's what you need to do to get reimbursed for your expenses:

  • Fill out the Carleton reimbursement form (Excel 23kB Jan23 20) and send it, with your original receipts, to Amy Collette (; Carleton College W-SERC, 1 N. College St., Northfield, MN 55057)
    • For airfare, e-receipts are sufficient.
    • For mileage, we need Google maps or MapQuest documentation of travel distance.
    • Parking, ground transportation and meals will be reimbursed with original receipts.
  • Make sure we have a current W-9 (Acrobat (PDF) 129kB Jan31 20) on file for you. If we don't, or if it needs updating, please complete and send it to Amy Collette.
  • Please allow 4 weeks for check processing once your request has been received.


Carleton College, W-SERC
One North College St
Northfield, MN 55057
Attn: Amy Collette

If you have any questions don't hesitate to give SERC a call at 507-222-5634.