For the Instructor
These student materials
Future of Food
If you would like your students to have access to the student materials, we suggest you either
point them at the Student Version
which omits the framing pages with information designed for
faculty (and this box). Or you can download these pages in several formats
that you can include in your course website or local Learning Managment System.
modifying, and sharing InTeGrate teaching materials.
Module 9 Roadmap
Detailed instructions for completing the Summative Assessment will be provided in each module.
Module 9 Roadmap
- Materials on the course website.
- Climate Change: Evidence, Impacts, and Choices, answers to common questions about the science of climate change - use this document for reference for Module 9.1, and read p. 29 for Module 9.2
- National Climate Assessment - Agriculture Sector, presents six key messages about impacts of climate change on agriculture
- Fact sheet from Cornell University's Cooperative Extension about Farming Success in an Uncertain Climate.
- Advancing Global Food Security in the Face of a Changing Climate,p. 18, Box 4, The Chicago Council on Global Affairs.
- You are on the course website now.
- Online: Climate Change Evidence, Impacts, and Choices OR Climate Change Evidence, Impacts, and Choices (Acrobat (PDF) 8.6MB Jan3 18)
- Online: National Climate Assessment - Agriculture Sector
- Online: Farming Success in an Uncertain Climate
- Online: Advancing Global Food Security in the Face of a Changing Climate ( 36kB Jan3 18)
- Global Climate Change Video Assignment (not graded)
- Summative Assessment: Climate Change Predictions in your Capstone Region
- Take Module Quiz
- Submit Capstone Project Stage 3 Assignment
- In course content: Global Climate Change Video Assignment
- In course content: Summative Assessment