Receiving Your Travel Stipend
NOTE: Please only fill this form out after the workshop has concluded.
If you are submitting receipts for a travel stipend, here's what you need to do to get reimbursed.
- Fill out the Carleton reimbursement form (Excel 23kB Jan23 20) with the expenses you incurred (up to $450 unless previously arranged) and send it, with your original receipts, to Amy Collette (firstname.lastname@example.org; Carleton College W-SERC, 1 N. College St., Northfield, MN 55057)
- For airfare, e-receipts are sufficient.
- For mileage, we need Google maps or MapQuest documentation of travel distance.
- Parking, ground transportation and meals will be reimbursed with original receipts.
- Make sure we have a current W-9 (Acrobat (PDF) 129kB Jan31 20) on file for you. If we don't, or if it needs updating, please complete and send it to Amy Collette.
- Please allow 4 weeks for check processing once your request has been received.
- The IRS requires that reimbursements must be processed within 60 days following the event or trip or they are subject to taxation. Please submit your paperwork within 45 days from the end of your travel to ensure your payment is processed within this time frame.
Carleton College, W-SERC
One North College St
Northfield, MN 55057
Attn: Amy Collette
If you have any questions don't hesitate to give SERC a call at 507-222-5634.