The fourth annual Earth Educators' Rendezvous is just a few weeks away!
- Dorm reservation link closes TODAY (7/28). Check out this and other housing options on the Travel and Lodging page and book soon.
- Looking to share a ride from the airport? New to the Rendezvous and looking for lunch/dinner companions? Do you want to follow up with folks following discussions started in your workshop or poster session? Use our digital message board to continue the conversations and network.
- New Event Added to the Program!
- Make note of a new addition to Friday's listing of concurrent roundtable discussions: Your First Teaching Experience.
- Review the Presenter Guidelines web page regarding format and how to upload a digital copy of your presentations and materials. If you are presenting a poster, please bring it with you. Oral presentations should be uploaded no later than 8:00 a.m. the morning of your presentation. If you are leading a teaching demo, please bring any materials you may need.
- Be sure to check out the participant information page which includes handy information on arriving at the Rendezvous, dining in Lawrence, evening events, and opportunities to follow the EER on social media.
- Badge pick up and check in will be Sunday 3 to 7 p.m. and Monday-Friday 7:45 a.m to 4:15 p.m. at the entrance to the Earth, Energy and Environment Center (EEEC)- Crescent Rd. and Naismith Drive
We look forward to seeing everyone in a few weeks!