Presentation and Publication Recording and Drafting
- PPT template for conference presentations
- PPT template for conference posters
- Adobe Illustrator template for conference posters
- Draft Science paper 2022 (Microsoft Word 2007 (.docx) 12kB Oct4 22)
Papers and Reports
- Iverson, E. R., & Wetzstein, L. (2020). Connecting learning about the earth to societal issues: Downstream effects on faculty teaching. In J. Ostrow (Ed.), Teaching about Sustainability across Higher Education Coursework, New Directions for Teaching and Learning, No. 161. San Francisco: Jossey-Bass
- McDaris, J.R., Iverson, E.R., Manduca, C.A., and Orr, C.H. (2019). Teach the Earth: Making the connection between research and practice in broadening participation. Journal of Geoscience Education, DOI: 10.1080/10899995.2019.1616272
- Egger, A.E., Bruckner, M.Z., Birnbaum, S.J., Gilbert, L.A. (2019). Facilitating the Development of Effective Interdisciplinary Curricular Materials. In: Gosselin, D., Egger, A., Taber, J. (eds) Interdisciplinary Teaching About Earth and the Environment for a Sustainable Future. AESS Interdisciplinary Environmental Studies and Sciences Series. Springer, Cham. https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-03273-9_3
- O'Connell, K., Bruckner, M.Z., Manduca, C.A., and Gosselin, D.C., 2015 (online publication date). Supporting Interdisciplinary Teaching about the Earth with the InTeGrate Website, Journal of Environmental Studies and Sciences, Vol. 6, pp. 354.
- Bruckner, M., Manduca, C., Fox, S., Iverson, E., O'Connell, K., Sheriff, K., Egger, A., November 2018. Engaging Students Understanding Earth in the Context of Societal Issues through the InTeGrate Teaching Materials GSA Annual Meeting (Indianapolis, IN).
- Bruckner, M., Manduca, C.A., McDaris, J., and Orr, C.H., July 2018. Supporting Interdisciplinary Teaching about the Earth for a Sustainable Future through the InTeGrate Project, Earth Educators' Rendezvous (Lawrence, KS).
- Orr, C.H., H. Scherer, C. Forbes, M. Bruckner. 2018. Teaching About Food, Water and Energy in the Context of Sustainability: Opportunities and Connections with the InTeGrate STEP Center. Poster. American Geophysical Union, Fall Meeting, Washington D.C.
- Egger, A., Bruckner, M., and Kent, M., 2015. Resources for Preparing Pre-service Teachers to Teach the NGSS, Earth Educators' Rendezvous (Boulder, CO).
- O'Connell, K., Gosselin, D., Bruckner, M., and Manduca, C., 2015. Supporting Interdisciplinary Teaching about the Earth for a Sustainable Future with the InTeGrate Website (Acrobat (PDF) 9.3MB Nov3 15), Earth Educators' Rendezvous (Boulder, CO). (Abstract)