Due to a scheduling challenge, we have reassigned the location of today's six Round Table discussion meeting rooms. Please see the list below for room changes:
- Teaching Volcanology has moved to Lawson 107B
- Strategies for Using Community Developed Big Data Sets has moved to Lawson 112
- A Closer Look at the Development of a New OER Historical Text has moved to Barn 108
- Using Lecture Tutorials to Make Classes More Student-centered has moved to Humphries 103
- Being Teaching Faculty at a Research Focused Institution has moved to Lawson 102
- Imposter Syndrome has moved to Humphries 13
Updated room change locations can also be found on the Program and the signage displayed at the Registration table.
Enjoy your day!