- we will participate fully in the entire morning workshop for which we registered
- we will participate fully in any mini-workshop we attend
- we will move between contributed sessions at the completion of presentations
- we will be courteous and respectful of others
- we will aim to allow all to have an opportunity to participate in discussions
note that smoking is banned on the University of Colorado, Boulder campus and Pearl Street walking mall.
Before the Rendezvous
As you prepare for the Rendezvous, take a moment to look over this information
Arriving at the Rendezvous
- Ground transportation options for arriving in Boulder
- Parking on campus? All-day parking permits can be purchased at the University of Colorado Parking Services Building:
1050 Regent Drive. The office is open M-F at 7:45 a.m. Arriving on Sunday? CU has an online map indicating free lots on Sunday (Sewall Dorms are in the upper left-hand portion of the map) There are also some spaces along University Avenue between Broadway and 14th Street that are metered but free on Sunday.
- Staying in the dorms? Please consult the Dorm Instructions for Check In (Acrobat (PDF) 246kB Jul8 15)
- Registration check in/name badge pickup (you must check in before attending any events, please leave time to check in and walk to your first event)
- Sunday 2 p.m. - 5 p.m. outside at Sewall Hall courtyard entrance
- Monday-Friday morning at 7:00 a.m-4:15 p.m. at the NAGT booth that will be setup outside the UMC Aspen rooms
During the Rendezvous
All events will take place on the University of Colorado, Boulder campus in the following buildings (see map to right):
- Recreation Center
- Cooperative Institute for Research in Environmental Science (CIRES)
- University Memorial Center (UMC)
- Hale Science
Many groups will capitalize on being together at the Rendezvous to move their own research forward. View Working Group Room Schedule.
Continue networking with colleagues and friends at the variety of evening events and gathering spots
Connect Via Social MediaTwitter
If you know of something that you think other participants should know about, just send a tweet to @nagtgeo and include the hashtag #eerendezvous15. We'll be gathering all those tweets together on a page so that we can all benefit in near-real time.
After the Rendezvous
Staying in the area after the Rendezvous? Boulder and the surrounding area provide limitless opportunities for fun and relaxation in one of the most beautiful areas of the country. Check out these sites for event calendars, restaurant recommendations, maps, tours, etc.Boulder Convention and Business Bureau
Downtown Boulder Info
Rocky Mountain National Park
Denver Museum of Nature and Science