- Review Tool
Users who have been assigned activities to review can find them by logging into the Review Tool
- Scoring Rubric (Microsoft Word 33kB Apr9 12)
- Introduction to Review Camp Slides (PowerPoint 2007 (.pptx) 1.9MB Sep25 13) that go with the webinar
- Date, Time, and Location:
Sunday July 12
8:30am - 5:00pm
University of Colorado-Boulder, Recreation Center Large Ice Overlook Room
2015 Rendezvous Review Camp
July 12, 2015, Boulder CO - In association with the inaugural Earth Educators' Rendezvous
Volunteers will attend a one-day "Review Camp" to help peer review the collections of submitted teaching activities from InTeGrate and other NAGT sponsored programs. The Review Camp will be held prior to the Earth Educators' Rendezvous in Boulder, CO, on Sunday, July 12, from 8:30am to 5:00pm. We seek reviewers from across the disciplines who can evaluate the content and pedagogical quality of InTeGrate's contributed collections We will select 25 volunteers from those who apply. For this important service, InTeGrate will provide a $500 stipend that will help to offset your travel and accommodations.
To be considered for one of these 25 spots, please complete the Application Form. Applications will continue to be accepted until all 25 spots have been filled.
Prior to the camp, participants are expected to:
- view this one-hour webinar to familiarize themselves with the review process
- complete 5 teaching activity reviews
- refine their completed reviews
- complete additional reviews (20 total)
We expect that, on average, each review will take about half an hour, but this will vary according to the scope of the activities. At the review camp the group will deal with any issues that may arise from your reviews, and we will hopefully continue to complete a few more reviews as time allows.
The teaching activities to be reviewed cover a range of topics related to teaching about the Earth across disciplines. Reviewers will be selected based on:
- match of disciplinary expertise to materials in the contributed collection
- knowledge of research-based practices for design and implementation of teaching activities
Questions: Contact Kyle Fredrick (Editor) or David Mogk (CE PI)