For faculty, program leads, department chairs, learning centers and more
Resources for enhancing student engagement, higher-order thinking, quantitative reasoning and problem-solving skills in every course, through effective curriculum design, active pedagogy, and professional development opportunities.
Pedagogy in Action
Explore our Teaching Activity Collections »
Working at scales larger than the institution is an important part of improving the whole undergraduate education system. Networks are tackling pressing issues such as:
- Pathways to and ways of accelerating institutional change, including addressing institutional barriers.
- Attracting and supporting diverse students in STEM
- Strengthening campus STEM centers
- Developing inquiry skills and integrative learning
- Fostering national multi-disciplinary collaboration on STEM issues
AAU Undergraduate STEM Education Initiative
Program & Course Design
Faculty and students alike are on career pathways with challenging transition points. Find resources for: