To help you prepare for the workshop, we ask that you do several things in advance. Here's a list of those preparatory activities and their deadlines:
By May 6:
- Make your travel plans for the workshop. Please read through the logistics page prior to making your arrangements. If you are flying you will need to book your flight prior to registering.
- Register for the workshop.
By May 17:
- Write your essay, please be sure to read the essay instructions and address one of the four questions given.
- Upload your essay.
By June 11:
- Upload your teaching activity or course syllabus.
Prior to the workshop:
- Download the workshop health form, complete it, and bring it with you to the workshop in a sealed envelope.