Featured Stories in Diversity: Personal narratives of overcoming obstacles to inclusion and implications for the Geosciences
Join your fellow Geoscientists as we debut the NAGT Diversity Stories. This is a collection of lived experiences and lessons learned from within our community relating to the broad themes of diversity, equity, and inclusion. It is an opportunity to view and reflect on the stories, and interact with a diverse panel of contributors and experts, as we discuss the implications of how these experiences impact our personal and professional lives and actions for moving forward.
- Pranoti Asher, Assistant Director, Grants and Education Programs at American Geophysical Union
- Wendy Bohon, Senior Science Communication Specialist, Education & Public Outreach, IRIS
- Samuel Cornelius Nyarko, PhD Candidate, Mallinson Institute for Science Education, Western Michigan University
- Blair Schneider, Associate Researcher and Science Outreach Manager, Kansas Geological Survey
- Leah Courtland, Associate Professor, Physics & Earth-Space Science