- You will need a computer with a good internet connection to participate.
- The daily registration fee covers all events for that day.
- Morning workshops have limited space so you must select yours as part of your registration. Register early to ensure a spot!
- If you participate in a multi-day morning workshop, you must register for and participate in the full 2-3 days.
- Afternoon mini-workshops are open to everyone who has registered for that day.
- The contributed program and plenary sessions are open to anyone who is registered for at least one day of the Rendezvous.
- If you wish to contribute an abstract you must submit an abstract in addition to registering for the Rendezvous.
Early registration deadline: Tuesday, May 4, 2021
2021 Rendezvous Registration Fees*
|By May 4
|After May 4|
|1 day||2 day||3 day||4/5 day||1 day||2 day||3 day||4/5 day|
|NAGT member fee||$100||$175||$250||$325||$125||$200||$275||$350|
*Cancellation policy: Registration cancellations must be made in writing to Amy Collette (acollette at carleton.edu) and received by May 18, 2021 to receive a full refund minus a $30 processing fee. No refunds will be given after the cancellation deadline of May 18, 2021.
Note: No refunds or adjustments will be issued for discounts not applied during the registration process.
- NAGT Members -- new & current NAGT Members receive a $100 discount off the standard registration fee. Join NAGT before registering to receive a discount on your Rendezvous registration.
- Event Stipends -- a few workshops and events are able to offer a limited number of stipends to help offset the cost of registration for eligible participants. As these stipends are managed outside of NAGT, please contact the workshop leaders for additional info or if you have any questions about them.
Other Stipends, provided by NAGT
- Review Camp -- Apply to participate in our annual "Review Camp" to help peer-review the collections of submitted teaching activities from Teach the Earth and NAGT-sponsored programs. Application deadline: May 4, 2021.
- K12 Educator Stipend -- For a limited time, NAGT professional development fund donations will support K-12 educators at the Earth Educators' Rendezvous. A limited number of stipends will be available in the form of registration discount codes for successful applicants who participate in least two days of events at the Rendezvous. Application deadline April 1, 2021 (however, late applications will be considered, as funds permit).
- Academic Career Prep Award -- Thanks to generous donations from NAGT members and donors, graduate students attending the Mon-Wed Academic Career Preparation workshop are eligible to apply for a limited number of stipends. Application deadline April 1, 2021.
- Check back for additional stipends
If you have any difficulty with the registration process, please contact Mitchell Bender-Awalt (mawalt at carleton.edu)