12-2:30pm PT / 1-3:30pm MT / 2-4:30pm CT / 3-5:30pm ET | Online (via Zoom)
Each oral session will run concurrently with the other contributed program sessions over a 2.5 hour period. Each talk will be 15 minutes in length, and there will be a 25 minute break halfway through each oral session.
- Student Learning and DevelopmentSession II:
- Communities of Practice: Engaging Students, Faculty and the Public
- Interpreting Models, Data and Feedback LoopsSession III:
- Broadening Participation and Teacher & Faculty Development
- Supporting K12 Geoscience Education