- The daily registration fee covers all events (including morning workshops) except the Sunday field trip.
- Morning workshops have limited space so you must select yours as part of your registration. Register early to ensure a spot!
- Afternoon events (mini workshops, plenaries, poster and oral sessions, and teaching demonstrations) are open to everyone who has registered for that day.
- Participants are responsible for their own meals and accommodations (room blocks are available at a discounted rate).
- If you wish to contribute a talk, poster, or teaching demonstration you must submit an abstract in addition to registering for the Rendezvous.
Registration via the website is now closed. If you are planning to attend the Rendezvous in Madison, but have not yet registered, please contact Krista Herbstrith (kherbstr at carleton.edu).
2016 Registration Fees*
|By May 2
|After May 2
|1 day||2 day||3 day||4/5 day||1 day||2 day||3 day||4/5 day|
|NAGT member fee||$125||$250||$375||$500||$225||$350||$475||$600|
*Cancellation policy: Registration cancellations must be made in writing to Krista Herbstrith (kherbstr @ carleton.edu) and received by May 15th, 2016 to receive a full refund minus a $30 processing fee. No refunds will be given after the cancellation deadline of May 15th, 2016.
The application deadline for travel stipends has passed.
Registration DiscountsNote: No refunds or adjustments will be issued for discounts not applied during the registration process.
- NAGT Members --- new & current NAGT Members receive a $100 discount off the standard registration fee. Join NAGT before registering to receive a discount on your Rendezvous registration.
- Working Meeting Participants --- Concurrent Working Meeting participants are eligible for a $20 per day (up to $80 max) registration discount. Apply by February 1st, 2016
If you have any difficulty with the registration process, please contact Krista Herbstrith (kherbstr at carleton.edu)