Receiving Your Stipend

If you have been awarded a workshop stipend, here's what you need to do to get reimbursed for your expenses:

  • Fill out the Carleton reimbursement form (Excel 30kB Mar21 23) and send it, with your receipts, to Rebeccah Bradley (; Carleton College W-SERC, 1 N. College St., Northfield, MN 55057)
    • For all receipts, e-receipts are sufficient.
    • For mileage, we need Google maps or MapQuest documentation of travel distance.
    • Airfare, parking, ground transportation and meals will be reimbursed with receipts.
  • Make sure we have a current W-9 or W-8 BEN on file. If you are not sure if one is on file with Carleton, contact Rebeccah Bradley.
  • Please allow 4 weeks for check processing once your request has been received.
  • The IRS requires that reimbursements must be processed within 60 days following the event or trip or they are subject to taxation. Please submit your paperwork within 45 days from the end of your travel to ensure your payment is processed within this time frame.


Carleton College, W-SERC
One North College St
Northfield, MN 55057
Attn: Rebeccah Bradley

If you have any questions don't hesitate to give SERC a call at 507-222-4368.