You can also browse all Cretaceous topics.
Resources containing information about the Cretaceous climate are included below:
- Tropical Paradise at the Cretaceous Poles? (more info)
- Climate Timeline: And Beyond
The paleobotanical record provides evidence of polar warmth during the Cretaceous. This site provides an HTML version of a Science article outlining evidence for a tropical Cretaceous climate in the polar regions.
This resource provides information about the climate of the Cretaceous Period and links to additional resources.
More Information About Paleoclimate in General
- Climate Timeline: And Beyond ( This site may be offline. )
- Cretaceous Climate and Ocean Dynamics ( This site may be offline. )
- Paleomap Project Climate History (more info)