All materials (e.g. powerpoint files, links to R Shiny apps) will be available here.
- 1:00-1:15pm - Welcome and icebreaker activity
- 1:15-1:40pm - Introduction to Project EDDIE & Macrosystems EDDIE
- 1:40-2:00pm - Overview of Ecological Forecasting modules
- 2:00-2:45pm - Exploring a Macrosystems EDDIE module
- 2:45-3:00pm - Break
- 3:00-3:40pm - Macrosystems EDDIE module ctd.
- 3:40-4:00pm - Discussion
- What concerns you/excites you about teaching a module?
- Pitfalls and solutions
- 4:00-4:30pm - Integrating Macrosystems EDDIE into your course
- 4:30-5:00 - Questions and answers, further resources, debrief