Rendezvous registration is now open!
We're excited to announce that registration and abstract submissions are now open for the ninth annual Earth Educators' Rendezvous, taking place in the Pasadena, California, from July 10-14, 2023! Read on for information about Rendezvous registration, programming, and contributed program abstract submissions.
Make sure you save your spot by registering! Register by Wednesday, May 3, for the best rates. NAGT members receive $100 off registration. If you're not a member, you can join today!
Take advantage of stipend opportunities to offset the cost of travel and registration. Stipends for travel and Review Camp are available by application; some workshops also provide stipends.
The Rendezvous program features a combination of workshops, contributed talks and posters, round table discussions, plenary sessions, and working groups discussing a rich mix of topics. This year's Rendezvous provides special opportunities for:
- Interactive multi-day workshops, featuring strategies for supporting all students, education research, curriculum design, and more
- Half-day mini-workshops, featuring a variety of topics, teaching methods, professional development, career resources, and more
- A contributed program to share your work and learn from the community, including oral and poster sessions, teaching demonstrations, and a Share-a-thon
- Plenary talks, forums, and roundtable discussions
- Pre- and Post- Rendezvous Field Trips and Lab Tours featuring local geology and cutting edge research facilities will also be available. Details and registration for these events will be available soon!
The Contributed Program offers a venue to share your work and to discuss current research and teaching practices in the Earth Science education community. Submit an oral/poster session abstract or a Teaching Demo or Share-a-thon proposal for consideration by Wednesday, March 1, 2023.
Check out the Rendezvous website and participant information for more details. We hope to see you in Pasadena!