- Learn more about the Rendezvous COVID Policy.
- The daily registration fee covers all events (including morning workshops) except field trips.
- Morning workshops have limited space so you must select yours as part of your registration. Register early to ensure a spot!
- Afternoon events (mini workshops, plenaries, poster and oral sessions, share-a-thon, and teaching demonstrations) are open to everyone who has registered for that day.
- Participants are responsible for their own meals, travel, and accommodations (room blocks are available at a discounted rate).
- If you wish to contribute an abstract you must submit an abstract in addition to registering for the Rendezvous.
Registration is open for the 2023 Earth Educators' Rendezvous! Register today to reserve your spot in morning workshops and field trips.
Early registration deadline: May 3, 2023
Standard registration deadline: June 30, 2023
Jump to: Registration Discounts | Stipend Opportunities
Registration Fees and Policies
|By May 3
|After May 3
|1 day||2 day||3 day||4/5 day||1 day||2 day||3 day||4/5 day|
|NAGT member fee||$175||$300||$425||$550||$275||$400||$525||$650|
Earth Educators' Rendezvous COVID Policy »
Note: No refunds or adjustments will be issued for discounts not applied during the registration process.
- NAGT Members: new & current NAGT members receive a $100 discount off the standard registration fee. Join NAGT before registering to receive a discount on your Rendezvous registration.
- Working Meeting Participants: concurrent working group participants are eligible for a $20 per paid day (up to $80 max) registration discount.
- Travel Stipends: A limited number of travel stipends are available for those in need of funds. Application deadline: April 5, 2023.
- Review Camp: Apply to participate in our annual "Review Camp" to help peer-review the collections of submitted teaching activities from Teach the Earth and NAGT-sponsored programs. Application deadline: May 3, 2023.
- Academic Career Prep Award: Thanks to generous donations from NAGT members and donors, graduate students attending the Mon-Wed Preparing for an Academic Career workshop are eligible to apply for a limited number of stipends. Application deadline: April 12, 2023.
Orher stipends will be posted here as information becomes available.
If you have any difficulty with the registration process, please contact Monica Bruckner (mbruckne @ carleton.edu)