Receiving your Stipend
Awards will be issued after the conference and after the awardees' participation in the Rendezvous is complete. Awardees will need to submit travel receipts and provide tax identification information to NAGT before the award can be issued and no later than August 31, 2019. If you fail to return your completed documentation by this date, you forfeit your stipend. Please allow 4-6 weeks after returning receipts and a W-9 to receive your reimbursement.
If you have been approved for a travel stipend for the Earth Educators' Rendezvous, return the following documentation by August 31st, 2019:
- Fill out the NAGT reimbursement form (Excel 2007 (.xlsx) 13kB Jan17 19) and send it, with your receipts, to Amy Collette (acollette AT carleton dot edu; Carleton College W-SERC, 1 N. College St., Northfield, MN 55057)
- For airfare, e-receipts are sufficient.
- For mileage, please attach a Google Map or Mapquest document.
- NAGT accepts scanned receipts; however, we reserve the right to request documents to be sent by snail mail if needed.
- Make sure NAGT has a current W-9 (Acrobat (PDF) 117kB Apr5 17) on file for you. If we don't, or if it needs updating, please complete and send it to Amy Collette.
- Please allow 4 weeks for check processing once your request has been received.
c/o Carleton College, W-SERC
One North College St
Northfield, MN 55057
Attn: Amy Collette