Need childcare during the Rendezvous?
Unfortunately the Earth Educators' Rendezvous is unable to provide on-site child care. However, Madison has a wealth of summer camps for your child to have fun at during the Rendezvous. Here are some local options (please note bottom page disclaimer):
- Swim/Gym Camp has a series of different themed weekly summer camps. On the week of EER, the theme is "Animal Adventures". In addition to swimming, campers also visit places around town, such as Henry Vilas Zoo (near the university). The location is about 4 miles from campus.
- UW-Madison Arboretum Earth Focus Day Camp
- Hoofer Youth Program: Sailing, Windsurfing, Kayaking, and Canoeing
- YMCA of Dane County Summer Camps
- Badger BOTS: Robots and Technology summer camp
- Madison Youth Sailing Summer Camp
- Girl Scout of Wisconsin Summer Camp
- Madison Children's Museum Summer Camps
- Dane County Humane Society Camp Pawprint
- Red Caboose Summer Camp
- Madison School District Summer Camps
- Legacy Academy Activity Center
*Disclaimer: The Earth Educators' Rendezvous does not screen providers and makes no representations regarding them. Providers are not employees of the Rendezvous or the University of Wisconsin and are hired directly by the client. The Earth Educators' Rendezvous also does not screen clients and makes no representations to providers regarding them. The clients and providers acknowledge that the organizers of the Rendezvous and the University of Wisconsin are not responsible for, and will be held harmless against, any injury, loss, or other damage arising from the clients' and helpers' use of this list.