More Ways to Navigate
Projects and Collaborations
Find projects on which SERC is a leader or collaborator
You can use this page to search through past workshops run by SERC-hosted projects. Search for a specific topic or choose from the box on the right to see all the workshops sponsored by a particular project. You may also be interested in our upcoming workshops.
- A Civil Action - The Woburn Toxic Trial 1 match
- ACM Pedagogic Resources 10 matches
- Broadening Access to the Sciences 2 matches
- Building Strong Departments 16 matches
- Chronos Workshop 1 match
- CISMI 7 matches
- CLEAN 4 matches
- Climate Education in an Age of Media 2 matches
- Cutting Edge 130 matches
- Earth Educators Rendezvous 21 matches
- EarthScope in the Northern Rockies Workshop 1 match
- GeoEthics 1 match
- GETSI 1 match
- ICSCL 2 matches
- Integrate 46 matches
- Integrative Science & Math Education at Carleton 1 match
- K-8 Geo Teacher Preparation 1 match
- LSAMP IINSPIRE 3 matches
- MARGINS Data in the Classroom 5 matches
- Math You Need 3 matches
- NAGT 37 matches
- National Institute for Faculty Equity 5 matches
- National Numeracy Network 2 matches
- Neotoma 1 match
- Network of STEM Education Centers 3 matches
- Parallel Computing in the Computer Science Curriculum 2 matches
- Pedagogy in Action 6 matches
- Quantitative Skills 5 matches
- QuIRK 2 matches
- Reconsidering the Textbook 1 match
- SAGE 2YC 44 matches
- Starting Point: Teaching and Learning Economics 10 matches
- State Your Case 1 match
- Sustainability Workshop 1 match
- Teacher Preparation 2 matches
- Teaching Computation in the Sciences 2 matches
- Teaching Genomics at Small Colleges 3 matches
- Using Data in the Classroom 7 matches
Results 1 - 10 of 392 matches
Pan-African Approaches to Teaching Geoscience
May 23-25 2017 Leader Workspace May 23–25, 2017 Morehouse College, Atlanta, GA Africa is integrally linked to the United States through the impact of Africans in America and Africa as a source of minerals, other materials and ...
Supporting Academic Success in 2YCs: Spring 2017 Virtual Meeting
May 19 2017 Date: Friday, May 19th 11:00 AM-12:00 PST Location: This will be a one-hour, virtual follow-up activity conducted using Zoom. Conveners: Dave Mrofka, Mt. San Antonio College Elizabeth Nagy-Shadman, Pasadena City ...
Active Learning in Action: Spring 2017 Follow-on to November Workshop
May 12-19 2017 Option 1: Friday May 12 from 3:00 - 5:00 Highland Stillhouse Whisky Pub 201 S. Second St. Oregon City, OR 97045 503-723-6789 http://www.highlandstillhouse.com/ Option 2: Friday May 19 th from 12:00 - 1:30 Online ...
Webinar: NGSS Across the Sciences Curriculum
May 9 2017 May 11, 2017 1:00 PM Pacific | 2:00 PM Mountain | 3:00 PM Central | 4:00 PM Eastern This event has already occurred. Jump Down To: Webinar Resources Webinar Description The Next Generation Science Standards ...
Moving sustainability forward through community partnerships, collaborative initiatives, and earth advocacy
May 8 2017 Monday, May 8th 12:00 pm PT | 1:00 pm MT | 2:00 pm CT | 3:00 pm ET Presenters: Sarah Fortner (Wittenberg University) and Sean Cornell (Shippensburg University of Pennsylvania) This webinar is part of a series ...
Field-based Learning Exercises Webinar
Apr 28 2017 Friday, April 28, 2017 12:00 pm Call/login information will be forwarded via email to participants during the week prior to the webinar. Access to a web camera is preferred. Event Description This webinar is a ...
PaSSAGE to Student Success in Florida 2YCs
Apr 28 2017 Spring Follow-up Activity from our Fall, 2016 Workshop: Developing Active-learning Strategies to Increase Student Success and Retention in STEM-related Courses and Programs 2 pm Friday, April 28, 2017 We Took ...
Spring 2017 Concept Sketches with Steve Reynolds and Active Learning and Metacognition Follow-Up
Apr 28 2017 April 28th, 2017 11:00 AM - 2:30 PM Houston Community College - Spring Branch Campus 1010 West Sam Houston Pkwy N, Houston, TX 77043 (at the NE corner of I-10 & West Beltway Intersection) Room 203 in the Main ...
Exploring the Geoscience Landscape 2017 Opportunities for Undergraduate Education in the Geosciences
Apr 27 2017 THURSDAY, APRIL 27, 2017 4-7 PM Duncan Hall, Room 306, San Jose State University 1 Washington Square, San Jose, CA 95192 Conveners: Christopher DiLeonardo, De Anza College Bridget James, De Anza College/San ...
Developing Computational Skills in the Sciences with MATLAB
Apr 27 2017 Thursday, April 27, 2017 12:00 pm Pacific | 1:00 pm Mountain | 2:00 pm Central | 3:00 pm Eastern Presenters: Lisa Kempler (MathWorks), Alain Plattner (California State University–Fresno), Benjamin Bratton ...