More Ways to Navigate
Projects and Collaborations
Find projects on which SERC is a leader or collaborator
You can use this page to search through past workshops run by SERC-hosted projects. Search for a specific topic or choose from the box on the right to see all the workshops sponsored by a particular project. You may also be interested in our upcoming workshops.
- A Civil Action - The Woburn Toxic Trial 1 match
- ACM Pedagogic Resources 10 matches
- Broadening Access to the Sciences 2 matches
- Building Strong Departments 15 matches
- Chronos Workshop 1 match
- CISMI 7 matches
- CLEAN 4 matches
- Climate Education in an Age of Media 2 matches
- Cutting Edge 124 matches
- Earth Educators Rendezvous 10 matches
- EarthScope in the Northern Rockies Workshop 1 match
- GeoEthics 1 match
- GETSI 1 match
- ICSCL 2 matches
- Integrate 23 matches
- Integrative Science & Math Education at Carleton 1 match
- K-8 Geo Teacher Preparation 1 match
- LSAMP IINSPIRE 3 matches
- MARGINS Data in the Classroom 5 matches
- Math You Need 3 matches
- Montana Nanotechnology 1 match
- NAGT 30 matches
- National Institute for Faculty Equity 5 matches
- National Numeracy Network 2 matches
- Neotoma 1 match
- Network of STEM Education Centers 3 matches
- Parallel Computing in the Computer Science Curriculum 3 matches
- Pedagogy in Action 6 matches
- Quantitative Skills 5 matches
- QuIRK 3 matches
- Reconsidering the Textbook 1 match
- SAGE 2YC 28 matches
- Starting Point: Teaching and Learning Economics 10 matches
- State Your Case 1 match
- Sustainability Workshop 1 match
- Teacher Preparation 2 matches
- Teaching Genomics at Small Colleges 3 matches
- Using Data in the Classroom 7 matches
Results 1 - 10 of 340 matches
The Importance of Diversity and Equity in Supporting the Whole Student
Sep 22 2016 Next Webinar Water Resources and Sustainability Thursday, October 6 9:00 am PT | 10:00 am MT | 11:00 am CT | 12:00 pm ET Thursday, September 22nd 1:00 pm PT | 2:00 pm MT | 3:00 pm CT | 4:00 pm ET Presenters: Sue ...
Webinar: NSTA Resources for NGSS in the Earth and Space Sciences
Sep 8 2016 September 8, 2016 1:00 PM Pacific | 2:00 PM Mountain | 3:00 PM Central | 4:00 PM Eastern This event has already occurred. Click to watch the screencast.Download the webinar slides (PowerPoint 2007 (.pptx) 12.8MB ...
Teaching Sustainability and Environmental Justice in the Humanities and Social Sciences
Sep 7 2016 Next Webinar The Importance of Diversity and Equity in Supporting the Whole Student Thursday, September 22 1:00 pm PT | 2:00 pm MT | 3:00 pm CT | 4:00 pm ET Wednesday, September 7th 9:00 am PT | 10:00 pm MT | ...
Teaching About Natural Hazards and Risk
Aug 31 2016 Next Webinar Teaching Sustainability and Environmental Justice in the Humanities Wednesday, September 7 9:00 am PT | 10:00 am MT | 11:00 am CT | 12:00 pm ET Wednesday, August 31st 1:00 pm PT | 2:00 pm MT | 3:00 pm ...
Developing Graduate Students' Teaching Capacity with InTeGrate Teaching Materials
Aug 18 2016 Next Webinar Teaching about Natural Hazards and Risks Wednesday, August 31st 1:00 pm PT | 2:00 pm MT | 3:00 pm CT | 4:00 pm ET Thursday, August 18th 9:00 am PT | 10:00 am MT | 11:00 am CT | 12:00 pm ET Presenters: ...
Workshop for Early Career Geoscience Faculty
Jul 24-29 2016 July 24-28, 2016 with optional visit to NSF on July 29 University of Maryland, College Park, MD The application deadline for this workshop was March 16, 2016 Join us for a multi-day workshop in a stimulating and ...
GeoNeeds: Broadening Participation in the Geosciences Workforce
Jul 21-22 2016 This workshop is for faculty and administrators who would like to build or expand opportunities for students to engage with the geosciences (atmospheric and climate science, engineering geoscience, geology, ...
Teaching Sustainability and the Environment Within and Across Disciplines
Jul 21-22 2016 Sustainability challenges are often "wicked problems" that require a transdisciplinary approach to adequately define and understand. As such, teaching sustainability requires faculty to teach outside of ...
Introducing Active Learning Strategies to Large Intro Courses
Jul 18-20 2016 Research in STEM disciplines has revealed a suite of empirically validated instructional practices that can contribute to improvements in student learning and a reduction in attrition. We will outline a series of ...
Preparing for an Academic Career
Jul 18-20 2016 This workshop is designed specifically for graduate students, post-doctoral fellows, and others who are interested in pursuing academic careers in the geosciences. Workshop leaders will provide guidance and ...