Metacognition Working GroupsThe pages below are the products of the 2008 metacognition workshop, with content developed by participants during the workshop.
- Metacognitive Learning Strategies in All Classes
- Making the "Black Box" Model More Transparent (part of the activity collection)
- Research Agenda on Elucidation of the Metacognitive Strategies of Expert Geoscientists, or 'What on Earth are We Thinking?'
- Metacognitive Skills as Learning Strategies in Classroom Activities using LectureTools
- Toward Assessing Metacognition in Geoscience - with an Emphasis on the Field
- Exercises to Guide Students in Emulating How Experts Think When Solving Problems
- Lexicon of Terms and Definitions for Geoscientists