Register for the workshop, and pay the registration fee.
Before participating on Thursday, you must register on line for the workshop and pay the $50 registration fee.
Create a SERC account
If you don't already have a SERC account, you will need to create one, which will give you access to the various web pages for this workshop.
- You can create an account by providing your name and email address on the create account page.
- Be sure to use the same email address that you used to register for this workshop (which is the email address that this message was sent to).
Complete the following pre-workshop assignmentExplore existing CE resources in Petrology, CE resources in Mineralogy, and/or CE resources in Geochemistry and do the following:
- Keep track of which assignments/activities or syllabus ideas in the collection are most intriguing/interesting to you. You will comment on these in your introductory discussion board post (see below).
Introduce yourself via a short post on the workshop online discussion board:
- A short paragraph about your background and what you will be working on during the workshop.
- A short paragraph or list about which assignments/activities in the collection caught your attention, and why.
- To make your introductory post, please go to the Workshop Discussion Board, choose the Personal Introductions thread, and add a post. Please do not start a new thread – simply add to the thread that is there.
- You must post your personal introduction before 6 pm EDT on Wednesday, March 28.
- Before the kickoff (whichever you are attending), please read through all of the introductory posts on the discussion board so that you can meet your fellow participants.