Highly Recommended Readings
- Recent NSDL Updates and Links (Microsoft Word 2007 (.docx) 172kB Mar31 12)
- UCAR Digital Learning Services spring 2011 report: NSDL Audience Survey Report: Who uses NSDL?
- NSDL Reflections
- NSDL Comprehensive Bibliography: http://nsdl.library.cornell.edu/websites/nsdlnetwork/page/nsdl-comprehensive-bibliography.html
- Manduca, C.A., S. Fox, and E.R. Iverson (2006). Digital Library as Network and Community Center . D-Lib, 12(12).
- Manduca, C.A. (2008). Working with the Discipline - Developing a Supportive Environment for Education. In Evidence on Promising Practices in Undergraduate Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics (STEM) Education, S. Singer et al. (Eds.). National Academy of Sciences. Washington, D.C. Paper available on the Board of Science Education website.
- Narum, Jeanne and Manduca, Cathy (2012) Workshops and Networks in Brainbridge, William Sims, editor, Leadership in Science and Technology, A Reference Handbook. ISBN 978-1-4129-7688-6p. 443-451
- Manduca, C.A., Iverson, E.R., Fox, S.P., McMartin, F. (2005). Influencing User Behavior through Digital Library Design: An Example from the Geosciences , D-Lib, vol 11(5). (Recipient of the Geoscience Information Society's Best Paper Awardfor 2006!)
- NSF's NSDL Program: An Overview of Its History, Progress, and Promise