- Hannah H. Scherer, Director of NC-FEW | email@example.com
- Hui-Hui Wang, co-Director of NC-FEW | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Nicole Sintov, co-Director of NC-FEW | email@example.com
- Chelsie Romulo, Chair of the Postsecondary Working Group | Chelsie.Romulo@unco.edu
- Doug Lombardi, Chair of the PK-12 Working Group | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Anil Kumar Chaudhary, Chair of the Informal/Non-formal Working Group | email@example.com
Postsecondary Working Group
- Shamili Ajgaonkar, College of DuPage
- Craig Allen, University of Nebraska-Lincoln
- Jenny Dauer, University of Nebraska-Lincoln
- Marizvikuru Mwale, University of Venda
- Chelsie Romulo (Chair), Northern Colorado University
- Bhawani Venkataraman, The New School
PK-12 Working Group
- Shondricka Burrell, Morgan State University
- Todd Campbell, University of Connecticut
- Sarah Fick, Amplify Education, Inc.
- Imogen Herrick, University of Kansas
- Doug Lombardi (Chair), University of Maryland
- Veronica Cassone McGowan, University of Washington
- Gillian Roehrig, University of Minnesota
Informal/Non-formal Working Group
- Anil Kumar Chaudhary (Chair), Penn State
- Laurie Giarratani, Carnegie Museum of Natural History
- Gregory D. Goins, NC A&T State University
- Christine Li, University of Missouri
- Jamie Loizzo, University of Florida
- Mary Van De Kerkhof, Two Roads Consulting
- Cory Forbes, Ph.D., Past Director of NC-FEW. Fenton Wayne Robnett Professor of Science Education and Chair, Dept. of Curriculum and Instruction, College of Education, University of Texas at Arlington.
- Charles Henderson, Ph.D., Professor of Physics, Director of the Mallinson Institute for Science Education, co-Founder and co-Director of the Center for Research on Instructional Change in Postsecondary Education (CRICPE), Western Michigan University (WMU), PI, Accelerating Systemic Change Network (ASCN).
- Eliza Reilly, Ph.D., Executive Director of the National Center for Science and Civic Engagement, Department of Technology and Society, Stony Brook University, Science Education for New Civic Engagements and Responsibilities (SENCER)
- M. Antonio Silas, Ph.D., Past National Historian, Minorities in Agriculture, Natural Resources, and Related Sciences (MANRRS), City Extension Director, University of Maryland Extension - Baltimore City
- Martin Storksdieck, Ph.D., Director of the Center for Research on Lifelong STEM Learning, Professor, Oregon State College of Education and the School of Public Policy, Co-PI, NSF-funded Center for the Advancement of Informal Science Education (CAISE).