For the Instructor
These student materials
Future of Food
If you would like your students to have access to the student materials, we suggest you either
point them at the Student Version
which omits the framing pages with information designed for
faculty (and this box). Or you can download these pages in several formats
that you can include in your course website or local Learning Managment System.
modifying, and sharing InTeGrate teaching materials.
Module 8 Roadmap
Detailed instructions for completing the Summative Assessment will be provided in each module.
Module 8 Roadmap
- Materials on the course website.
- Pesticide Development: A Brief Look at the History. Taylor, R. L., A. G. Holley and M. Kirk. March 2007. Southern Regional Extension Forestry. A Regional Peer Reviewed Publication SREF-FM-010 (Also published as Texas A & M Publication 805-124).
- "Use and Impact of Bt Maize" by: Richard L. Hellmich (USDA–ARS, Corn Insects and Crop Genetics Research Unit, and Dept of Entomology, Iowa State Univ, IA) & Kristina Allyse Hellmich (Dept. of Biology, Grinnell College, IA). 2012 Nature Education
- The Integrated Pest Management (IPM) Concept. D. G. Alston. July 2011. IPM 014-11. Utah State University Extension and Utah Plant Pest Diagnostic Laboratory
- IPM Pest Management Decision-Making: The Economic-Injury Level Concept. D. G. Alston. July 2011. IPM 016-11. Utah State University Extension and Utah Plant Pest Diagnostic Laboratory:
- Introduction to Plant Diseases. A. D. Timmerman, K.A. Korus. 2014. University of Nebraska-Lincoln. Extension. EC 1273.
- You are on the course website now.
- Online: Pesticide Development: A Brief Look at the History (Acrobat (PDF) 841kB Jan3 18)
- Online: Use and Impact of Bt Maize
- Online: The Integrated Pest Management
- Online: IPM Pest Management Decision-Making: The Economic-Injury Level Concept (Acrobat (PDF) 440kB Jan3 18)
- Online: Introduction to Plant Diseases
- Formative Assessment Part 1: Australian Grain Crop IPM and Part 2: Determining the Economic Threshold of Potato Leafhoppers in Alfalfa
- Summative Assessment: Herbicide Resistant Weed Interpretation
- Take Module Quiz
- In course content: Formative Assessment; complete worksheet
- In course content