- You will need a computer with a good internet connection to participate.
- The daily registration fee covers all events for that day.
- Morning workshops have limited space so you must select yours as part of your registration. Register early to ensure a spot!
- If you participate in a multi-day morning workshop, you must register for and participate in the full 2-3 days.
- Afternoon mini-workshops are open to everyone who has registered for that day.
- The afternoon contributed program and plenary sessions are open to anyone who is registered for at least one day of the Rendezvous.
- If you wish to contribute an abstract you must submit an abstract in addition to registering for the Rendezvous.
This year's Earth Educators' Rendezvous will be offered online and registration has re-opened!
2020 Virtual Rendezvous Registration Fees*
|1 day||2 day||3 day||4/5 day|
|NAGT member fee||$100||$175||$250||$325|
*Cancellation policy: All registrations are final - we are not able to provide registration refunds if you are unable to attend the Rendezvous.
Registration DiscountsNote: No refunds or adjustments will be issued for discounts not applied during the registration process.
- NAGT Members --- new & current NAGT Members receive a $100 discount off the standard registration fee. Join NAGT before registering to receive a discount on your Rendezvous registration.
- Event Stipends --- a few workshops and events are able to offer a limited number of stipends to help offset the cost of registration for eligible participants. Read more details about these stipends.
If you have any difficulty with the registration process, please contact Monica Bruckner (mbruckne at carleton.edu)