Knowledge Survey Questions - Dinosaurs
Bloom's Taxonomy Level - 1
- When did the dinosaurs live?
- What is the basic ecology of the dinosaurs?
Bloom's Taxonomy Level - 2
- Compare and contrast the two major groups of dinosaurs - saurischians vs. ornithischians.
- Describe the general morphology of the ceratopsians.
- Describe the general morphology of the stegosaurs.
- Outline the major characteristics of the theropods.
- Outline the major characteristics of the sauropods.
Bloom's Taxonomy Level - 4
- Explain how cladistic methods are used to evaluate dinosaur relationships.
Bloom's Taxonomy Level - 6
- Design a study that uses modern animals to explore dinosaur ecology and/or behavior.
- Evaluate the evidence for dinosaur reproductive behavior.
- Evaluate the evidence for the extinction of the dinosaurs.
- Evaluate the statement "all dinosaurs are extinct."