Teaching with Videos
Virtual Workshop: Designing and Using Videos in Undergraduate Geoscience Education
This virtual workshop explored designing and using video to improve student learning of geoscience topics.
- Teaching Geoscience with Visualizations: Using Images, Animations, and Models Effectively
- Using Media to Enhance Teaching and Learning
- Using Direct Measurement Videos to Teach Physics
- Join our email list. Share insights, ask questions, or network with other faculty. The link above will also provide access for list members to the email list archives and allow you to unsubscribe.
- Join our discussion board.
- Submit a teaching activity or a course description.
- Know a really good resource for online teaching videos in general? Share it with us.