Teaching with Videos
Want to share with and learn from a growing community of geoscience-education-video developers?. Please join us!
- Join our email list. Share insights, ask questions, or network with other faculty.
- Add a topic to our ongoing Discussion Board.
- Contribute links and descriptions for your favorite teaching videos.
- Contribute teaching activities that go along with your favorite videos.
- Contribute to our growing web resources. Learn what new materials we want to develop.
The resources below provide guidance on effectively using video in your geoscience classroom in a variety of settings.
Virtual Workshop: Designing and Using Videos in Undergraduate Geoscience Education
This virtual workshop explored designing and using video to improve student learning of geoscience topics.
- Teaching Geoscience with Visualizations: Using Images, Animations, and Models Effectively
- Using Media to Enhance Teaching and Learning
- Using Direct Measurement Videos to Teach Physics