Guidelines for Commenting
SAGE Musings: the Blog
Anyone may comment on our blog posts. However, we ask that you follow these guidelines if you choose to post a comment. The editors reserve the right to delete comments if they do not follow these guidelines.
- Even if you feel strongly about a topic, please comment with civility and respect.
- We value opinions and intuitions. However, we expect you to make it clear when you are expressing an opinion. Don't state an opinion as fact.
- When citing facts, please provide references or links, or make it clear that you are describing what you saw or experienced personally.
- If you want to include material from the published work of others, stay within the "fair use" guidelines of the Bloggers' Legal Guide. In general, this means copying only a small portion of a published work, using the material in a "transformative" manner, and providing a credit or citation for the source.
- By commenting on this blog, you give permission for use and redistribution of your comment with attribution under a Creative Commons license: Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0.